Changes

   I just wanted to let everyone know that, yes...I did change my blog name to Watered Roots. Originally, when I started this blog I wanted it to be this name, but either someone had taken the name already...or I didn't try the option of separating the "watered" and "roots" with an em-dash. Anyway, a loonngg time ago I started a newsletter called "Girl's Mini Ministries" which you can find here, but then I stopped because school, swimming, and church were taking up my life. I knew God still wanted me to do something though, so I put together a newsletter for teens called "Watered Roots" a couple years ago, but I hit another season where I was super busy, so I knew I couldn't start it. When I had to put together a blog for school, I figured that this would be a great time to put all my "newsletter stuff" online to reach more people.

   Anyway... I do have a Pinterest account...you can find me here. I have a TON of pins...so don't be too overwhelmed. ; )

Comments

Popular Posts