Bible Journaling - Matthew 28

Today, I would like to share my Easter bible journaling page...I took about an hour on it, but it turned out really well, so it was definitely worth it.



   So, I prepped my page with my gesso and used my Koi Watercolor set (24 colors). I used the yellow and yellow-red colors. I dried the watercolor with my heat gun, then drew a basic outline of the cross. Next, I filled in with lines, circles, and hearts to bring it to life. I did follow a pattern...you can find it here. After finishing the cross, I drew the lettering outline and darkened some lines. I used my 03 and 08 Pigma Micron pens when I drew everything. Finally, I used my gold Wink of Stella pen on my lettering and the cross in various places.

   This was so fun....hope you guys try this! It's so pretty and fun!

Comments

Popular Posts