Bible Journaling...John 8:11


Here is my latest Bible Journaling project!!! This one of my favorites. You might notice a song that I wrote in here...it's called How Can it Be? by Lauren Daigle. You can listen to it here!

   Let's get down to business though... : )
















   I started by prepping my page and drying it. Next, I used my Faber-Castell Gelatos...Metallic Melon and Guava. I made diagonals lines halfway with one and then did the same with the other. After that, I just took a paintbrush and blended them together with water. Once I dried it with the heat gun, I moved onto the next step.













   So I was going to give you guys the picture of just the pencil...but it was too light to show up well. Basically, with this part, I outlined the birdcage and bird, plus the letters. After I was happy with it I traced over it with the black Crayola watercolor pencil (the tip of it I dipped in water). Once it's dried, I moved on the last step...finishing touches!














   Here is the finished product. For this, I used the silver Stickles and spread it LIGHTLY inside the bird. After that, I found some music washi tape and tore off a piece to go on the margin to fill up some space.















So there you have it! If you have any questions about the process, feel free to comment below! Hope you enjoyed this as much as I did!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts