Craft: Binder Spine Inserts

   Ok. I'm SO excited about this little project. I love organization and fun decorative things. This combines these two and I love how it turned out. Plus, I'm trying out some "new" technology. Be sure to leave a comment below if you have any tips or tricks to making slo-mo videos!

   The big tip with this is that on the DOWN strokes, you apply more pressure (make it thicker). On the UP strokes, you make them very thin (less pressure).


   For these spine inserts, you basically add a 1/2 inch to whatever binder size you have (1 in =1 1/2 in width paper). I just used printer paper, my new Tombow markers (you can use any felt tip pen though), my Wink of Stella silver brush, and washi tape. If you're not sure how to make your letters, just look up calligraphy and find a style you like. It's totally up to you.

   Also, as far as a blog update, I added an About Me page. Click here to go see it!

Comments

Popular Posts