Bible Journaling-Philippians 4:11

   Hello! I'm so excited to share this page with you. First, this is the first page I've done back to back...meaning that there's another journaling page on the back of this one. Second, I'm using a time-lapse video to show the process. Follow the video, and you'll see all the steps listed there.

 
Here's a few tips to get you started:
  1. I'm using an index card for the mini paper insert. You can use that or cut out your own sheet of paper. 
  2. I embossed the flowers on the mini paper insert. However, you can draw these instead of stamping and watercolor your picture! Just make sure everything is dry before you paint.
  3. The lettering I do is with a brush pen. Again, just like my last post, the DOWN strokes are thick while the UP strokes are thin. You can also "fake" brush lettering by drawing it with a pen and making the lines thicker where you down stroke. 
  4. Be creative with this! Don't be tied to an example you see, make your own twist on it!

Comments

Popular Posts