2017 Dream Guide

   Hey, guys! I know I haven't been posting for a while...December kind of swept me away. : ) Oh! and by the way...this picture is on our kitchen table we just had redone. Isn't it amazing?!? Anyway.

   I really wanted to share with you guys what I'm doing for my New Year's resolutions. I absolutely LOVE what Jennie Allen put together; she made it simple, yet made everything reflect back to God. This is such a perfect way to do this because we can't change on our own strength...can we?


 I love what she puts on the front page of the 2017 Dream Guide:

   Friends-it's a new year, full of fresh hope, new dreams, and opportunities to step out in boldness. I believe in full faith that He will move among us in new ways. Ways that expand our faith and courage even more.
   God is real and I can't wait to see what He will do through His children together-wild and full of faith.
   May this 2017 Dream Guide inspire you to reflect on all that God has done in 2016, and inspire you to be intentional and courageous in the New Year! 
                                                                                                                Jennie Allen
   There are three questions you answer:
  1. What were your favorite moments in 2016? Where did you see growth?
  2. What changes can you make?
  3. What does it look like to be intentional in 2017?
   One thing I might suggest as you go through this is to do one subsection every so often (30 minutes for example). Don't try to cram it all in one sit down session; it's harder to make the ones later very meaningful if you do. 

   So go on! Sit down with some coffee/tea/or whatever you drink : ) and think about the new year. The link to the guide and her Facebook post is below. Thank you to Jennie Allen for creating this Dream Guide!





Comments

Popular Posts