Abortion: Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?

   This week for my history/language class I'm writing a summary of my position on abortion. I am pro-life; however, I wanted to find some good Bible verses aside from the commonly used ones to support my paper. I did a little research with my Bible and the internet, and I was shocked to read some of the things I did. Without going into detail about those things, I do want to share this article that I read from Answers in Genesis. For those of you who don't know, they are a group of creation scientists who are dedicated to studying science with the help of God's Word. You can visit their Creation Museum in Petersburg, KY (seven miles away from Cincinnati, OH). It's a super cool place.

   I would encourage you to read this article, and if you're interested, read the others that they have in the Misconception Series. These authors are very good writers and back up their points with the Bible consistently. Here is the link:

https://answersingenesis.org/sanctity-of-life/abortion/does-the-bible-condone-abortion/

Comments

Popular Posts