Hello!

My name is Grace, and this is my Bible study, cooking, baking, crafting, and swimming blog (all combined in one!) :)  My main focus is going to be on Fridays, where I'll share what I learned in the past week in my Bible study.  I also hope to share any recipes, card ideas, and swimming tips and workouts that I come across that are worth sharing.  However, the whole purpose of this blog "Bruised But Not Broken" is to show that, even while I, as a teenage girl, am still young, I make mistakes, and do all those other things to hinder my relationship with God,(as we all do because we are human), God still loves us.  Matthew 12:20 says, "A bruised reed He shall not break, and smoking flax he will not quench, till He send forth judgment into victory."  This verse is the basis of what my blog is about.  God can still use us, even if we are weak, tired, or insecure; God can renew our strength.

Comments

Popular Posts