Top 5 Bible Journaling Websites/Blogs

   Hello all! I apologize...my bible journaling page is all ready, but I can't upload my picture for some reason! Also, I will be posting tomorrow my wrap-up for 2 Kings. However, please enjoy this post in the mean time...these people are REALLY COOL!!!

   Alright, here is my list (so remember that you may have a different opinion) of the Top 5 Bible Journaling Websites or Blogs!

1. Rebekah R Jones - This is the lady that got me started...she is SO wonderful because she has video tutorials and a blog post on EVERY SINGLE ONE of her pages. You get to see exactly how she does everything. Also, she talks about the verse(s) she's journaling and invites you to really meditate on His Word. See her website here.

2. Illustrated Faith - This is a group of people that have SO many different styles...so they can cater to whatever your style is. They have great ideas, plus they sell special bible journaling supplies. I have not actually tried them yet, but I've heard they are amazing! Check them out here.

3. Arden Ratcliff-Mann - This lady has a lot of wonderful ideas...and while not all of them are my style, it is good to get out of your comfort zone sometimes...(otherwise your journaling bible will look the same, only with different colors and words) : ) If you look at her tweets, more of her bible journaling pages are on there, so check those out as well as her blog.

4. Sue Carroll - This person has a HUGE amount of doodling ideas, that way, regardless of what supplies you have, you can draw it in your bible. They range from little tiny ones to big ones that could take up your whole column! Also, she has an Instagram page where a lot of her bible journaling pages are. Check out her blog here.

5. Karlie Winchell - This person may be last on my list, but she is definitely not least. Here you can find LOTS of simple lettering ideas along with cute doodles, and she even incorporates her notes on the scripture as well! (let's just say not very many people do that on their pages) I love all her bright colors and her pages are all close up views so you can see exactly how she does everything. See her blog here.

So that's it! You can add your opinion on your favorite bible journaling blog/website in the comments below!

Comments

Popular Posts